Saturday, October 4, 2008

*MAC MAKE UP WORTH RM 500?*

ok since i m lack of proper make up setz, i decided to get one, i went 2 kl sogo, was wandering around lukin 4 the best make up, culdnt seem 2 find any...till i saw MAC! so i decided to walk in & give it a shot...i was lukin arnd till a consultant by the name of lily came up 2 me n said..

lily: hello, yes mam how can i help u?
me:oh well m actualy lukin 4 sum foundation, concealer for my skin tone..do u hve any?
lily: well ok ya have a sit, i will get ya the rite foundation


*ok so she went got the rite make ups and she started 2 make me up! each time she makes me up, m so amazed....*make up seriously does wonders*, k by the end of the results i luk stunnin, nt tryin 2 brag but yes indeed, am so thrilled, so i decided to get it, i end up takin the foundation, concealer, eye shadow, the brush, eye liner gel, powder compac, *

these are the pictures.....





*and when i asked the consultant how much are these, she said all together is RM 500, I was shocked, i stared at her 4 a few seconds and said m sorry i didnt hear wat u said, she repeats herself and said rm 500 mam, i shouted WAT? omg rm 500 for tht friggin items, goodness gracious me, and she smiled! i culdnt think straight i was lukin at mhy face and yes she can really play with ya lil mind! she said its expensive yes but its long lasting & besidess u luk extremly gorgeous, of course i was flattered n yes stupid of me to even agreed on buyin, so i paid rm 500!


and after buyin then i realised its a waste of money, common i can buy so many clothes, a guess bag or worst food! but nope i wasted it on make ups! i told my frens abt it: ashvita, harpreet, aman, rajpal, rimka, preeti sodhi, preeti, gianjit, and etc, they were shocked 2 & of course thinks m a dumb ass 2 waste so much but m glad they were there 4 me, console me for not makin me feel any worse! thank u guys! :) *hugs*

so then i went 2 bangsar to meet rajpal & aman, meetin rajpal after a year, he complains i dun hve time 4 him, but wait i basically dun hve time 4 anyone hahahahahahahahahaahah, so met him, went shoppin 2gether *i dragged him* lolz n then met aman, ya they started their nonsense, bangin me seems 2 b the pleasure! so yeah , it was their day la! lolzz :)thts abt it.. ok i hve no much time 2 blog...got to get ready 4 sangeetha's pageant! lolzz...


so will blog soon perhaps tmrw!


xoxo :)

3 comments:

Chanel Ashley said...

Like oh my damn woman! you soent so damn much! haha...but babes, its was certainly worthit! i mean....mac so does the talking...now i represent you the crown of being an offical mac sweetie!:-P

xoxo

*Foxy Lady* said...

am tellin u this is the last m gona waste my money on MAKE UP!!! never gona waste so much haha i regret it every single damn day hahahaah but its worth it neways n guess wat i hardly wear make up 2 work also its just eye liner thts all!!! ) simplicity is the best :P

Anonymous said...

you better not !