Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*Friends Eternal*



You're a true friend, that I want you to know,
Our love for each other has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.

You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
and kissed away tears.


You were the rainbow
at the end of the storm.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't conform.

I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.


When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.

Whether we sink or swim
doesn't matter at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you call.

*this is specially dedicated to someone who still yearns a place in ma heart, this is for you harpreet :)*

2 comments:

Chanel Ashley said...

i really love this poem! its lovely...wah wah eternal love:-)

*Foxy Lady* said...

LMAO!! babesss wat eternal love r u talkin abt? hahaha he is my fren la! used 2 b my hmmm u knw! lolz thanx anyways, i knw the poem is gud, thts y i dedicate it 2 him so he is aware tht m always there 4 him thru thick & thin!!! :)