Monday, September 29, 2008

*10 LIL CONFESSIONS*

i have a few confessions 2 make...

well since i just started blogging, just wan to be clear abt a few stuff....

1) i wouldn blog every single damn thing tht is happenin in my life...lolzz sum things r just meant private! so yeah thts one...

2) i dont think i hve the time in the world to blog everyday since my hectic work schedule and etc unless m really free, bored or i hve really smtgh interestin 2 blog, lolz, its better to b up front! hahaha

3)i hve a soft spot for imran khan! no no nt the singer, the ACTOR indeed gosh saw him yday on saregamapa, i nearly fell off frm ma chair!! hot stud! with tht unshaven beard, gosh such a turn on!! ok ok well it seems actors kinda captivate my lil heart! well wat 2 do guys these days *shhh its best 2 keep it 2 ma self* lolzz

4)i love romantic novels, anythin tht can make me all excited, laugh, cry, well basically anything tht makes my heart melt, gives me goose bumpz are my FAVOURITE!!!

5)i luv roses, white to be more precise!!! i hate red unless its valentine then i wuldn mind! red roses r BORING!

6)i do carry my hp to the bathroom ALWAYS!! hahaha my dirty lil habit which i cant seem to stop!

7)i luv the way i am, so dun even bother utterin a word just 2 hurt me coz u knw i wuldn actualy b bothered!

8) i love my family, the simple life we r living, and of course not forgettin my cuzzsss & besties!!

9)i find guys in white shirts are much more appealing 2 me rather than black shirts, lolz, smtgh abt me n stuff in white, its just sexy....*pout*

10) the last confession is tht i hve more confessions to confess but now its just nt the rite time hahaha


*vinod text me out a d blue, kutukin me abt ARSENALS defeat, but as usual it doesnt affect me much hahaha coz its just VINODDDDDDD! HAHAHA he is just tryin his best 2 annoy me as i did the same when the devils lost! hahah, SO I DECIDED TO CALL HIM*

*vinod had 2 say smtgh really stupid n kinky which i dun plan 2 say it here* hahaha he is an ass! but adorable sweetheart!we chatted n laughed our smtgh stupid n i asked him...

me: vinod wtf is devils may cry?
vinod: its a game la!
me: wat sort of game, how do ya play?
vinod: its a killing, shootin and all etc...
me: oh ya got 2 play tht on ps2 isit...
vinod: no la computer also have it!
me: oh ok u knw i used 2 play this game where u r in the maze n there is sum shootin, refill ya riffle, n etc...wats tht called
vinod:oh thts counter strike la!
me: i luv tht gameeeee! n i luv aladdin 2!!! esp how tht aladdin steps on jaafars head n stuff like tht damn chun

*VINOD LAUGHED HIS ASSSSSSSSS OFFF, GOSH I WAS LIKE WHY R U LAUGHIN*

vinod: aladdin, omg omg i cant believe u
me: hey wats wrng with aladdin
vinod: lmao! ntgh gosh ya funny!well there is another game called prince of caspan *i think thts wat he said* which is just like aladdin
me: oh ok pinjam me la then, oh if ya free can u buy me mickey mouse game 2!!
vinod: OH MY GOD! NO WAY! WTF HAHAHA NEVER GO N BUY IT URSELF!
me: ya bein mean ok! y cant u buy it
vinod: wat on earth will tht seller think of me
me: just say u wan it for ur son, or perhaps ur gf hahaha
vinod: ya ya ya ya! hahaha


*hahah we laughed n yeah it ended there, i missed him....he fathoms me like no one else can besides a few people actualy hahah so vinod dun perasan*


*oh btw chubes has face book now, he said he didnt plan 2 hve an acc but sis insisted, well we shall see, me n vinod actualy said this together "probably coz no one is layanin him much on frenster thts y" LMAO!! btw we both miss u heaps fatty * u knw who u r* :P


*GUESS THTS ALL FOR NOW, MY POOR FINGERS ARE ACHING, NEED 2 GIVE THEM SUM BREAK*

Lotsa luff
xoxo

1 comment:

*Foxy Lady* said...

LMAO! if i wanted i wuld hve put it in but its embarrassing ok thanx 2 u, make me feel so uncomfortable hahaha but reme our nite talk hahaha tht was awesome!! lolzz

btw persia or caspian doesn make a diff 2 me!! hahaha get me the cd ok :)!