Sunday, September 28, 2008

*a lovely sunday*

M back BLOGGIN again! wonder wat made me do it!!! lolz....but now tht i hve started, m all excited :)! well thanx 2 ma frens tht hve supported me *hugs n kisses* to them! lolzz! ok well ntgh much happnd today, was busy textin my frens, checkin facebook n frenster, & in the afternoon i decided to go to the saloon and give my hair sum lil treatment tht it deserves! so yeap i went n it was awesome!! finaly my hair is growin lolss! *smiles wide* and then came home, ate my baskin robinz ice cream, i finished 2 pinez of ice cream in 3 days!!! i have 2 put on at least 2 kgs b4 i meet my dietition in another week!!! lolzz! newys its already 11 pm, i got to iron my clothes for tmrw, monday bluess!!! wonderin wat shuld i wear probably sum indian skirt with a top, well let see how, all dependin on my moods!! neways i gtg now, will b back again soon!!

*hugs & kisses*

4 comments:

Chanel Ashley said...

Babes! your blos is superbbbbb! weee! so here's manmeet! back to bloggin! haha..i wayyy missed you lil foxay mama!

xoxo
you rock

*Foxy Lady* said...

hahah thanx babes! it seems u just love my tagline dun ya! my secret in silence!!! i used tht as my previous blog actualy!! but ya m bloggin coz f u! hahaha! yeah guess we both missed each other heapsss!!!

ps: dun do the same thing again aite :P!

xoxo
luff u!!

Chanel Ashley said...

Babes but the tagline that i love the most is .......ur msn one...daeth to the bitch who touches my man,,,,thats so superb! haha and oh yeah,sorry bout that day....was very confused..haiz...im back to normal...

i miss you heaps and tonnes and .....aiya, everything lah!

bye huns
xoxo

*Foxy Lady* said...

hahaha yeah well tht tagline is mine!! lol if anyone wants to steal it haha think twice lol lol!!! abt the other day its aite forgiven!!! :)!

lurvee ya 222 tonzzz!